The wait is almost over…
We know that our wonderful customers have been waiting for this, and are pleased to announce that Countrywise will be opening again on Monday 15th June (provided the government continues to ease restrictions as planned).
Steps have been taken to ensure the safety of staff and customers.
At Countrywise we firmly believe in the importance of high street shopping, in delivering a level of knowledge and personal service that’s simply not possible online, but we are also determined to ensure the safety of our staff and customers during this difficult time.
Here are a few of the steps we’re taking to keep our premises ‘COVID-19 Secure’
• Our opening hours have changed – in order to limit exposure of our staff and allow time for additional cleaning, we will be open slightly less than usual
• We will be limiting the number of people in the shop – please wait outside to be allowed in
• We will provide hand sanitiser – please use this before browsing
• Our fitting rooms are closed – we have updated our returns policy to make it easier for customers to try on clothes at home
• Tried-on goods will be held for a period of time before being put back on the shop floor – this may mean we are temporarily ‘out-of-stock’ on some items
As always, we have a very limited capacity to provide mail order services. We kindly ask that our customers reserve these services for those who are shielding, or for frontline workers who are unable to visit the shop during opening hours.
If there is sufficient demand, we may consider ‘private openings’. Please let us know if this is a service that interests you.
You can help us by being patient if you have to queue, considering other customers before you handle merchandise, and remembering to follow social distancing at all times. Shopping will be different for a while, but we can get through it if we all work together.
Looking forward to welcoming you all again.
The Countrywise Team
Monday to Saturday 10:00-12:30, 13:00-16:00
These will be reviewed regularly as we continue to emerge from lockdown, and may be subject to change at short notice.
Please check our Facebook page for latest information.